Helping Clients Grow &
Protect Wealth Since 1985
It has always been about our clients. In 1985, when Charlie Potter founded the Potter Financial Group, he also put forth a set of values and principles that still define the Potter Financial Group.
As president, I want to make sure that these are the values that all of us live by as we have grown as an independent financial services firm. They are the principles that continue to guide us as we help clients, their families and their businesses reach, not just their future goals, but live a life resonant with experiences in the present. We feel so strongly that we have created a Client Bill of Rights that embodies our values and ethics.
The Potter Financial Group, dedicated to you.
Chip Roe, President
Client Bill of Rights
Potter Financial Group puts clients first. We truly are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our clients. We have put that philosophy into our Client Bill of Rights.
As a client of Potter Financial group you have the right to:
• Be treated as we would treat ourselves, with respect, fairness and integrity
• Receive competent, knowledgeable and courteous advice
• Have any and all questions answered in a timely manner
• Absolute transparency and understanding both in any recommendations we make and in our fee structure
• A financial plan that meets your situation and your objectives
• Respect for your privacy and personal information - we take security seriously
• Respect your values and your vision
• Be part of more than just a business relationship, for us it’s always personal
At the Potter Financial Group, clients are our only business.